Wednesday 10 March 2010

Front Page Progress

So far I have almost finished my magazine for my rock genre music magazine, called TRASH. I still have certain things to edit and change but the I am content with the progress of the front cover, after spending a lot of time on it I began to get frustrated with what I had to change and what I wanted to keep the same so I temporarily abandoned the front cover to start off my contents page, here is a screen shot of what my front cover looks like at the moment:

I have the main codes and conventions of a music magazine included in my front cover, though some of the text does not stand out as much as it maybe should. I like the colour scheme as I think it portrays my ideas and ambitions of the magazine very well so that is something I would like to keep. The font of the title is really cool and professional looking, an individual font thing much like Kerrang's title and 'logo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment